Alfresco is committed to providing great service. If your Alfresco product needs service, please call (866) 203-5607. Please have the model number, serial number, and date of purchase available. A service representative will return your call within 48 hours. Service must be performed by authorized service personnel.
If you have questions about how to use your Alfresco product, or need pre-sales support, please call (888) 383-8800.
All files are in PDF format.
Warranty Registration Card (see web-form below)
Protect Your Investment
We truly appreciate that you have chosen to purchase a Alfresco and we want to help you protect your lifestyle enhancing investment. That’s why we back our products with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the business and why it’s so important to complete the Product Registration And Confirmation of Ownership form below.
Registering your product guarantees quick action on support, servicing your product and in the unlikely event of a product safety issue.
Confirmation of Ownership
Registering your product will verify your ownership in the event of product theft or loss.
Benefits of Product Ownership
Registering your product guarantees that you’ll receive all updated information regarding your investment, new product and accessory offerings, and tips on how to enhance your culinary experience and creations.
Please register your product today so that your ownership benefits will be received without delay. You can also log-on to Alfrescogrills.com to electronically register your Alfresco product.
Welcome to Alfresco’s Product Registration
Thank you for purchasing your your new Alfresco appliance. This was a wise investment that will bring a lifetime
of enjoyment. Registering your product is an important step in protecting your investment.
Benefits of Registration
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Registering your appliances will allow us to contact you in
the unlikely event a safety notification is required.
Filling out this form will help you obtain more efficient warranty
service in case there is a problem with your product.
CONFIRMATION OF OWNERSHIP.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All stainless parts manufactured by Alfresco as well as stainless steel grill burners are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship as long as they are subjected to normal operation and service in residential applications only, for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration, which may occur during regular operation. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts. [Does not apply to ceramic infra-red burners]
II. Limited Five-Year Warranty.
The structural integrity of the stainless steel briquette trays, grill grates, and drip pans are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal operation and service in residential applications only, for a period of five years from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts.
III. Limited Two-Year Warranty.
All other grill components including igniters are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the original date of purchase. Alfresco will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser.
IV. Service & Replacement Parts.
Call (888) 383-8800 to report service problems or to obtain replacement components or parts for your Alfresco Gourmet Grill. Replacement parts are shipped F.O.B. Commerce, California 90040. Before calling for service, please make sure you have the following information:
1. Model number
2. Date of purchase
3. Proof of purchase by the original owner
4. Serial number. (Note: The serial number can be found on the bottom of the drip pan, which is located under the front control panel. Slide out the pan and look on the bottom side to view it.
V. Limitations & Exclusions.
1. Alfresco’s warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2. Alfresco’s warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
3. Alfresco’s warranty shall not apply and Alfresco is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or the local codes.
4. Alfresco shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
6. No one has the authority to add to or vary Alfresco’s warranty, or to create for Alfresco any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
VI. What’s Not Covered, and Internet Purchase Disclaimer
Alfresco shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1. Installation or start-up.
2. Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3. Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
4. Improper installation.
5. Damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, installation that is not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or local codes.
6. Units installed in non-residential applications such as retirement homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
7. To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
8. Shipping and handling costs, export duties, or installation cost.
9. The cost of service calls to diagnose trouble; or Removal or re-installation cost.
10. If your grill has been purchased over the Internet from an unauthorized Alfresco dealer, the grill will be void of all warranty benefits.